Wednesday, November 23, 2011

VCP 5

A new change in the direction of my certification has occurred. This is due mainly to my work, but I also think that it is connected to my past Certifications and that it will help me a lot in the future.
VCP 5 comes from VMware certified Professional on vSphere 5 (which was released this summer).
Although I have been successfully using vSphere 5 since it was in beta version, I feel I do not use its full power and that I need to follow a course in order to understand it correctly.
The thing with VMware certifications (compared to Cisco or Microsoft ones) is that it is mandatory to take their official course before becoming certified. This limits a lot the number of VCP and the accessibility to this certification (a course costs from 1500 to 3000 euro).
Of course the course will not give you all the information needed to pass the certification, so before I take the course I started studying Trainsignal VCP 5. One of the authors of this training is David Davis who holds multiple certification including the CCIE.
It is hard to see how all these trainings/certifications will help me in the future, but I am sure I will be able to "connect the dots" when I will look back after a few years.

4 comments:

  1. Hi man. Are you going to start writing again. I've found it in my rss feed and I see you don't write too much lately.
    ===
    I'm Mirek. I write about IT Certifications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to obtai VCP5 the following are neede
    1.VCP Fast track-vcp 5.0
    2.VSphere-insatllation,management and configuration
    for more deatils visit:http://www.thinkittraining.in/vm-ware

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great information,i like this kind of blog information really very nice and more new skills to develop after reading that post.



    Best Dot Net Training Institutes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truely a very good article on how to handle the future technology. After reading your post,thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about and I love learning more about this topic. keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference. This content creates a new hope and inspiration with in me. Thanks for sharing article like this. The way you have stated everything above is quite awesome. Keep blogging like this. Thanks.

    Car Spa at Doorstep in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents copyright ©2011. All rights reserved.